- Cargo Home Inc. leased 19,000 square feet at 81 S.E. Yamhill, Portland. Urban Works Real Estate brokered the deal.
- Umpqua Bank leased 2,700 square feet at Fox Tower, 805 S.W. Broadway, Portland, from TMT Development Co.Chris Schneider of NAI Norris, Beggs & Simpson represented the tenant; Nick Kassab of Capacity Commercial Grouprepresented the property.
- South Waterfront Nails & Spa leased 1,765 square feet at 3720 S.W. Bond Ave., Portland, from MEPT 3720 Portland LLC. Kia Hartley of Urban Works Real Estate brokered the deal.
- The Pizza Guys leased 1,490 square feet at Northeast 122nd Ave. and Halsey, Portland, from GICW. Mark Banta of Commercial Realty Advisors represented the tenant; Dan Bozich of Urban Works Real Estate represented the property.
- Oregon Deli leased 1,200 square feet at 3560 N. Mississippi, Portland, from Nancy Price. Charlotte Larson of Urban Works Real Estate brokered the deal.
7/19/2018 04:53:42 pm
i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..
11/1/2018 02:15:19 am
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
Leave a Reply.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.