- Cargo Home Inc. leased 19,000 square feet at 81 S.E. Yamhill, Portland. Urban Works Real Estate brokered the deal.
- Umpqua Bank leased 2,700 square feet at Fox Tower, 805 S.W. Broadway, Portland, from TMT Development Co.Chris Schneider of NAI Norris, Beggs & Simpson represented the tenant; Nick Kassab of Capacity Commercial Grouprepresented the property.
- South Waterfront Nails & Spa leased 1,765 square feet at 3720 S.W. Bond Ave., Portland, from MEPT 3720 Portland LLC. Kia Hartley of Urban Works Real Estate brokered the deal.
- The Pizza Guys leased 1,490 square feet at Northeast 122nd Ave. and Halsey, Portland, from GICW. Mark Banta of Commercial Realty Advisors represented the tenant; Dan Bozich of Urban Works Real Estate represented the property.
- Oregon Deli leased 1,200 square feet at 3560 N. Mississippi, Portland, from Nancy Price. Charlotte Larson of Urban Works Real Estate brokered the deal.
5 Questions to ask when choosing a Commercial Real Estate Representative in Portland.
Portland Commercial Real Estate Firm offers over 30 years of experience in managing commercial properties and commercial real estate transactions.
Max Commercial Real Estate Services, LLC is a commercial real estate firm serving the Portland area. We offer our clients the opportunity to benefit from our experience and background in commercial real estate and real estate management. Whether you are looking for a commercial realtor with a background in management or transactions Max Commercial Real Estate Services offers the best of both worlds. If you are in the market to purchase a new property or to invest in the Portland commercial real estate market we offer you the best service and information on the Portland real estate market. Contact Us today to find out more information about how we can help you with your next commercial real estate transaction.
Brian J. Curry
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.